Wing Needle Wow: Part 1
Kelley Richardson here at ABQ Sewing Studio shows you how to do a hemstitch using the wing needle. After you know how to use the wing needle, watch part 2 to find out how to sew an elegant dinner napkin.
What’s in this sewing video
- a sampling of the kinds of drawn thread work stitches you can do
- the type of fabric that’s best
- the kind and weight of thread to use
- which sewing machine foot to choose
- one extra item that helps you avoid puckering
Watch Kelley’s demonstration to learn how to use the wing needle to get amazing results.
This heirloom stitch technique adds decorative interest to shirts, skirts, cuffs, and home decor. Try it for yourself!
Watch for part two in October 2020 when we’ll use the wing needle to make decorative dinner napkins with step-by-step instructions on video.
We sell many of the products mentioned in this video at our online store.