More sewing tips from Kelley Richardson
Join her as she demystifies the twin needle. Create stunning textures, embroideries and even a mock cover stitch!
Kelley talks about using twin needles in your sewing and then demonstrates the basics, plus some stitching techniques .
Twin (double) needles
- What are they?
- What size should you use?
- What projects are better or easier with twin needles?
What Kelley shows you
- How to attach a double needle
- How to set up your machine
- How to thread the needles – and yes, you can use two different colors of thread! Here is the handy device Kelley shows in the video.
- What NOT to do
- Some fun stitches
Get notified whenever we post new sewing tips
Subscribe to our email newsletter for this and more, including a list of handy tips that will help you create a bag that’s perfect for you.