Crochet or Knitting Bag
Why sit through appointments with nothing to do? Take this organized knitting project bag and your work in progress.
The idea for the Woolly, Woolly knitting bag came from my own childhood memories and a conversation I had with a quilting student who was also an avid knitter.
Carry knitting, crochet or both
- Nifty no-tangle wool feeders in the inner bag keeps yarn organized and allow you to work stress free.
- Clear pockets with optional zippers hold all your bits and bobs, including knitting notions and circular needles
- Numerous dividers to organize straight needles
- Two pockets to hold patterns
- Slanted pockets hold needles and patterns galore and a pull cord cinches it all together.
Be sure to view the photo gallery further down to see what others have done with this pattern!
Measures: 12.5″(H) x 9″(W) x 6″ (D)
Woolly, Woolly Bag Pattern and Extras
Select any picture to view a slideshow that includes pattern requirements, plus available kits and notions. Click the pink button beneath the slideshow to shop the bag.
Brenda’s photo gallery
Show ‘n Tell Gallery of this bag made by customers
Click on the pictures in the gallery to see the full photo and description. To add your project and be entered in our monthly draw, go to Show ‘n Tell.
Leave a Reply