Nothing will slip between the cushions with this living room organizer!
Use the Sofa Saddlebag as a living room organizer that hangs off the arm of your sofa. It’s also useful as a bedside pocket, on a walker, wheelchair or a chair pocket.
- Has hubby been complaining that he has not seen the top of the coffee table in months?
- Are the rugs in your home and your clothing covered in loose threads from your latest sewing project?
- Have the appliqué scissors ever fallen and speared you in the foot?
- When looking for that embroidery panel you just put down are you horrified to find it under the cat?
- Has anyone in your home been heard to say #!!X@!! when the remote went missing?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then the Sofa Saddlebag is for you!
It’s a great little chair pocket pattern to make an organizer that will hang next to your favorite chair. Slip the weighted side arm under or beside your seat cushion. The big catch-all pocket snaps shut with the help of a short length of springy metal carpenters measuring tape! Customize it to fit your own chair or sofa by taking one simple measurement. It’s easy!
Be sure to view the photo gallery further down to see what others have done with this pattern!
Sofa Saddlebag Pattern and Extras
Select any picture to view a slideshow that includes pattern requirements, plus available kits and notions. Click the pink button beneath the slideshow to shop.
Brenda’s photo gallery
Show ‘n Tell Gallery of this bag made by customers
Click on the pictures in the gallery to see the full photo and description. To add your project and be entered in our monthly draw, go to Show ‘n Tell.