Fall Jacket, 2 lengths
September 29 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$90.00
Thurs., Sept 29, Oct. 6, 10am – 5pm
Registration: Follow the link (under Details below) to purchase this class online OR download the registration form to purchase via phone or in person. Please read our class policies before registering.
A stylish unlined jacket in two lengths, perfect for fall layering. Cute collar, button front and pockets. If you are a new garment sewer there’s lots of good information in this class. Pattern sizes XS – XL, Bust 31 1/2″ – 45″.
Supplies available at the ABQ Sewing Studio
A warm and stylish quilted jacket, perfect for spring and fall layering. Learn basic quilting, inserting a welt pocket and applying bias binding.
For the class you will need:
- Kwik Sew K3732 pattern
- Fabric as per pattern
- Notions as per pattern
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Sewing kit**
- Good quality pins (longer ones with glass heads are the easiest to handle) in a container that allows for easy access or in a pincushion
- Sharp cutting shears
- Small scissors or snips for thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing gauge or small ruler
- Hand-sewing needles
- Marking pencils or chalk that will work with the fabric you are using for your class project
- Seam ripper