- This event has passed.
Class, Willow Dress/Tank Top with Irene Mischkinis
August 5 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$80.00
Thursday, August 5, 10am – 5pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre Street W., Strathroy, Ontario
Registration: Follow the link (under Details below) to purchase this class online OR download the registration form to purchase via phone or in person.
Supplies available at the ABQ Sewing Studio
Willow Tank Dress
A versatile staple for the summer. Fitted at the shoulders and falling to a relaxed fit below the bust. It can be made into a dress or a tank top. You will learn about darts, hemming and applying bias facings.
For the class you will need:
- Grainline Studio Willow Tank & Dress pattern
- Fabric as per pattern
- All-purpose thread to match your fabric
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Sewing kit**
- Good quality pins (longer ones with glass heads are the easiest to handle) in a container that allows for easy access or in a pincushion
- Sharp cutting shears
- Small scissors or snips for thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing gauge or small ruler
- Hand-sewing needles
- Marking pencils or chalk that will work with the fabric you are using for your class project
- Seam ripper