- This event has passed.
Class, Sophia Swing Coat with Irene Mischkinis (2 of 2)
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$80.00
Friday, June 10, 10am – 1 pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre Street W., Strathroy, Ontario
Supplies available at the ABQ Sewing Studio
Sophia Swing Coat by Amy Barickman
Join Irene to make this unlined swing coat featuring raglan sleeves and back yoke. This sophisticated style has inseam pockets and two sleeve length options. Make it with denim, linen or wool.
Pattern and supplies not included.
- Fabric as per pattern
- All-purpose sewing thread to match your fabric
- Buttons as per pattern
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Sewing kit**
- Good quality pins (longer ones with glass heads are the easiest to handle) in a container that allows for easy access or in a pincushion
- Sharp cutting shears
- Small scissors or snips for thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing gauge or small ruler
- Hand-sewing needles
- Marking pencils or chalk that will work with the fabric you are using for your class project
- Seam ripper