- This event has passed.
Class, Monthly Open-Sew Mornings with Irene Mischkinis – December 2022
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$40.00
Open sew – A Monthly Class (held the first Thursday of each month)
Registration: Follow the link (under Details below) to purchase a session online OR download the registration form to purchase via phone or in person.
Need a little assistance to move that sewing project along? Work on anything from your quilt to your quilted jacket! Join this group to get some help and expert advice to gain the confidence to move your project along or to finish it. Bring yourself in along with anything you are stuck on or anything you want to start or just come for the fun of sewing with others! Irene is here for you during this open sew session held the first Thursday of each month. Snacks provided.
For the class you will need:
- All the bits and pieces that belong to your project
- Sewing kit**
Sewing machine in good working order with appropriate needles for your fabric.
- Good quality pins (longer ones with glass heads are the easiest to handle) in a container that allows for easy access or in a pincushion
- Sharp cutting shears
- Small scissors or snips for thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing gauge or small ruler
- Hand-sewing needles
- Marking pencils or chalk that will work with the fabric you are using for your class project
- Seam ripper
Each class is $40
Class schedule for 2022 is:
- June 2
- August 4
- September 1
- October 6
- November 3
- December 1