Class, Learn Machine Appliqué with Kelley Richardson
June 11 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60.00
Saturday, June 11, 2pm – 5pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre St. W., Strathroy, Ontario
Registration: Follow the link (under Details below) to purchase this class online OR download the registration form to purchase via phone or in person.
Learn all about the wonderful world of machine appliqué. Various techniques will be discussed while you make a small project. Kit is included.
- sewing machine in good working order
- standard sewing kit (seam ripper, pins etc)
- paper scissors, fabric scissors
- fabric glue stick
- new needle in your machine size 80/12
- invisible monofilament thread (Superior Brand) or regular thread
- decorative thread (optional)
- small appliqué iron and small pressing mat if you have one
- open-toe appliqué foot or clear foot for your machine
Kit includes all of the fabrics and necessary appliqué products like fusible web fusible interfacing, freezer paper etc .
Please refrain from wearing perfume on the day of class