Class, Learn Free Motion Quilting with Kelley Richardson
May 28 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$75.00
Saturday, May 28, 10:30 am – 3:30pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre St. W., Strathroy, Ontario
Registration: Follow the link (under Details below) to purchase this class online OR download the registration form to purchase via phone or in person.
This class is an exciting journey..
For the class you will need:
- A sewing machine in good working order
- Either the ability to drop the feed dogs on your machine or a cover to cover them up.
- Neutral thread (it’s a good idea to have a few bobbins wound in advance)
- Quilting needle 90/14 for your machine
- Scissors, seam ripper
- Free motion quilting foot
- Clear plastic ruler
- Blue washout marker or similar erasable marker
- 3 quilt sandwiches approx. 24” square from muslin or 100% cotton solid or tone on tone fabric ***pattered fabric is not suitable for this as it makes it difficult to evaluate your stitches. To make a quilt sandwich, cut 24″ squares of your top fabric, backing and batting and baste them together prior to class.
Nice to have for all sessions:
- Quilting gloves
- Extension Table for your machine
Minimum of 4 students required to run this class.