- This event has passed.
Class, Cool Draped Front Cardigan with Irene Mischkinis
August 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$80.00
Thursday, August 11, 10am – 4pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre Street W., Strathroy, Ontario
Registration: Follow the link (under Details below) to purchase this class online OR download the registration form to purchase via phone or in person.
Supplies available at the ABQ Sewing Studio
Cool Cardigans – Draped Front
This really is the perfect topper to throw on over any outfit. A light weight knit for summer – a heavier weight knit for winter. Get the fit right and you’ll want one in every colour for your wardrobe.
For the class you will need:
- Pamela’s Patterns Cool Cardigans – Draped Front
- Fabric as per pattern
- Polyester thread to match your fabric
- Stretch needle 75/11 for your sewing machine
- Sewing kit**
- Sewing machine in good working order
*Fabric should be pretreated (washed and dried in the manner that you will be treating the finished garment)
N.B. Please wear a camisole or some other close-fitting garment to class – fitting a cardigan over bulky clothing just doesn’t work.
N.B. The cardigan pattern can be stitched up entirely on the sewing machine. We ask that you bring your sewing machine, as well as your serger (if you have one).
- Good quality pins (longer ones with glass heads are the easiest to handle) in a container that allows for easy access or in a pincushion
- Sharp cutting shears
- Small scissors or snips for thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing gauge or small ruler
- Hand-sewing needles
- Marking pencils or chalk that will work with the fabric you are using for your class project
- Seam ripper