Class, Beginner’s Quilting Square Dance Quilt with Kelley Richardson (1 of 3)
June 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$100.00
3 sessions – Saturdays, June 11, 25 and July 9.
10am – 1 pm
You are required to purchase the Start Quilting Book by Alex Anderson ($20.99)
Registration: Follow the link (under Details below) to purchase this class online OR download the registration form to purchase via phone or in person.
Make the Square Dance Quilt and learn all the basics of quilt making. Kelley will guide you through learning to plan, cut and piece your colorful quilt top. Measures 40 1/2″W x 46 1/2″L
- Rotary cutter
- Rotary mat (some available in classroom)
- Rotary Ruler (6 1/2″ x 24″ and 6 1/2″ square)
- Scissors, Pins, Thread to match, Seam Ripper
- Sewing Machine in good working order
- Fabric should be picked out prior to class
- Marking tools
Please refrain from wearing perfumed products during class.